We have availability at the beginning of April 2020 for a group booking.
To book a break at Shorland Old Farm, or to ask any questions, please visit the Contact Us page, and send us an email or give us a call.
– Prices stated are per person
– Minimum group number is 8, maximum is 12
– Single price is for single occupancy of a double or twin room
– Two-course dinner (main + dessert) is standard – see bottom of page for other options
Accommodation and breakfast £168 sharing £204 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £228 sharing £264 single
Accommodation and breakfast £224 sharing £272 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £304 sharing £352 single
Discounted prices for longer stays
Accommodation and breakfast £273 sharing £333 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £373 sharing £433 single
Accommodation and breakfast £326 sharing £398 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £446 sharing £518 single
Accommodation and breakfast £381 sharing £465 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £521 sharing £605 single
Studio hire (per group) £80.00 per day
Lunch can be provided at a cost of £10.00 per person per day
Two-course dinner is standard. If your group would prefer a three-course meal, please add £5 per head, per day to the tariffs above. The option chosen will apply across the whole group.
Two-course dinner default is main course + dessert. If your group would prefer starter + main course, please specify this preference on your booking form. Coffee after dinner is included in the price.
Booking terms and conditions
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due four weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- Cancellation: If bookings are cancelled after full payment is made, we are unable to refund any balances. In this event, guests should refer to their own holiday insurance.
- If a holiday is cancelled by us for any reason, all payments already made will be refunded in full.
- The person making the booking is responsible for all communications regarding that booking, and for all payments due.
- Rooms are available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day on departure.
- Should what we offer fall short of your expectations, please let us know within the first 24 hours of your stay. If, at that time, should either you – or we – conclude we are unable to address any issues satisfactorily, you may leave at that point and we will fully refund your holiday cost.
- We want everyone to enjoy their art holiday experience at Old Shorland, therefore we reserve the right to require anyone to leave the course (with a refund of the remaining portion of their holiday cost) if, in our subjective view, their behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the rest of the group.
We aim to cook tasty, wholesome food which is provided on a dish of the day basis, with everyone eating the same meal. Main courses are structured around meat or fish. Starters (where requested) are generally vegetarian, although some include a fish element. Most dishes are served to the middle of the table for guests to help themselves to what they want, in the portion size that suits them.
A vegetarian option can be made available on request. Vegetarian meals may contain nuts, beans and pulses, and meat-free protein alternatives.
Anyone with dietary concerns should be instructed to speak with Sandy (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01598 763505) before paying their deposit as we cannot guarantee to meet every special requirement. Where an alternative arrangement is agreed, a small supplementary charge may be payable to help offset the extra costs involved in buying special ingredients, and the additional work in preparation and cooking.
It may be possible to offer limited self-catering options, or B&B only arrangements to allow an individual to eat at a local pub or restaurant (independent transport would be required).
Any special diet arrangement must be agreed before bookings are confirmed.
We can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets, not weight loss, combination, or preference diets.
Where agreed, all special dietary information must be included on the booking form, in advance of the holiday. We cannot accommodate last minute requests nor can we cook guests’ own food.
Guests are welcome to bring any special dietary products, and they may be stored in bedrooms or in the guest fridges in the house and studio.