We currently have availability between 15 – 27 September 2018. Contact Sandy email@example.com or call 01598 763505 if you would like to book a group break at Shorland.
To book a break at Shorland Old Farm, or to ask any questions, please visit the Contact Us page, and send us an email or give us a call.
– Prices stated are per person
– Minimum group number is 8, maximum is 14
– Single price is for single occupancy of a double or twin room
– Two-course dinner (main + dessert) is standard – see bottom of page for other options
Accommodation and breakfast £153 sharing £189 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £213 sharing £249 single
Accommodation and breakfast £204 sharing £252 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £284 sharing £332 single
Discounted prices for longer stays
Accommodation and breakfast £250 sharing £310 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £350 sharing £410 single
Accommodation and breakfast £294 sharing £366 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £414 sharing £486 single
Accommodation and breakfast £336 sharing £420 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £476 sharing £560 single
Studio hire (per group) £60.00 per day
Lunch can be provided at a cost of £8.00 per person per day
*Special diet supplement £5.00 per person per day
Two-course dinner is standard. If your group would prefer a three-course meal, please add £5 per head, per day to the tariffs below. The option chosen will apply across the whole group.
Two-course dinner default is main course + dessert. If your group would prefer starter + main course, please specify this preference on your booking form. Coffee after dinner is included in the price.
Booking terms and conditions
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due four weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- Cancellation: If bookings are cancelled after full payment is made, we are unable to refund any balances. In this event, guests should refer to their own holiday insurance.
- If a holiday is cancelled by us for any reason, all payments already made will be refunded in full.
- The person making the booking is responsible for all communications regarding that booking, and for all payments due.
- Rooms are available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day on departure.
- For a group booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Sandy on 01598 763505.
* Special Diets
Meals are cooked on a “dish of the day” basis, with everyone eating the same meal. Main courses are structured around meat or fish. Starters (where requested as an option) are generally vegetarian, although some include a fish element. Most dishes are served to the middle of the table for you to help yourself to what you want, in the portion size that suits you.
There is a surcharge of £5 per day for special diets requiring the purchase of extra ingredients, or the preparation and cooking of a separate dish. We have introduced this charge reluctantly because of an overwhelming increase in the number of special diets now requested.
NB: We can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets, not weight loss, combination, or preference diets.
Because of our limited storage and cooking facilities, we cannot guarantee to meet every specific request; that will depend on the numbers in the group and how many different requirements arise within that particular group. If you or any member of your group is on a special diet, or you are concerned about any aspect of the food arrangements, please speak to Sandy to check we can accommodate your requests BEFORE paying your deposit.
All special dietary information must be included on the booking form, in advance of your holiday. We cannot guarantee to accommodate last minute requests.
You are welcome to bring any special dietary products, and they may be stored in your room or in either of the two guest fridges (one in the house and one in the studio).