Prices stated are per person.
Minimum group number is eight. Maximum is fourteen.
The single price is for single occupancy of a double or twin room.
Accommodation and breakfast £141 sharing £177 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £189 sharing £225 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £201 sharing £237 single
Accommodation and breakfast £188 sharing £236 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £250 sharing £298 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £266 sharing £316 single
Discounted rates for longer stays
Accommodation and breakfast £230 sharing £290 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £310 sharing £370 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £330 sharing £390 single
Accommodation and breakfast £272 sharing £344 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £368 sharing £440 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £392 sharing £464 single
Accommodation and breakfast £309 sharing £393 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £421 sharing £505 single
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £449 sharing £533 single
Studio hire (per group) £60.00 per day
Lunch can be provided at a cost of £8.00 per person per day
*Special diet supplement £5.00 per person per day
Booking terms and conditions
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due four weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- Cancellation: If bookings are cancelled after full payment is made, we are unable to refund any balances. In this event, guests should refer to their own holiday insurance.
- If a holiday is cancelled by us for any reason, all payments already made will be refunded in full.
- The person making the booking is responsible for all communications regarding that booking, and for all payments due.
- Rooms are available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day on departure.
- For a group booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mark or Sandy on 01598 763505.
* Special Diets
Meals are cooked on a “dish of the day” basis, with everyone eating the same meal. Main courses are structured around meat or fish. Starters are generally vegetarian, although some include a fish element. Most dishes are served to the middle of the table for you to help yourself to what you want, in the portion size that suits you.
There is a surcharge of £5 per day for special diets requiring the purchase of extra ingredients, or the preparation and cooking of a separate dish. We have introduced this charge reluctantly because of an overwhelming increase in the number of special diets now requested.
NB: We can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets, not weight loss, combination, or preference diets.
Because of our limited storage and cooking facilities, we cannot guarantee to meet every specific request; that will depend on the numbers in the group and how many different requirements arise within that particular group. If you or any member of your group is on a special diet, or you are concerned about any aspect of the food arrangements, please speak to Sandy to check we can accommodate your requests before paying your deposit.
All special dietary information must be included on the booking form, in advance of your holiday. We cannot guarantee to accommodate last minute requests.
You are welcome to bring any special dietary products, and they may be stored in your room or in either of the two guest fridges (one in the house and one in the studio).