Group booking rates 2017
Prices are per person. Minimum group number is eight. Minimum stay is three nights.
Standard rates (3 or 4 nights)
Accommodation and breakfast £45 per night sharing / £57 per night single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £61 per night sharing / £73 per night single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £65 per night sharing / £77 per night single occupancy
Reduced rates for longer stays
5 day special rate
Accommodation and breakfast £220 sharing / £280 single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £300 sharing / £360 single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £320 sharing / £380 single occupancy
6 day special rate
Accommodation and breakfast £260 sharing / £332 single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £356 sharing / £428 single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £380 sharing / £452 single occupancy
7 day special rate
Accommodation and breakfast £295 sharing / £379 single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 2-course evening meal £407 sharing / 491 single occupancy
Accommodation, breakfast & 3-course evening meal £435 sharing / £519 single occupancy
Studio hire (per group) £50 per day (normally booked for the duration of your agreed stay)
Lunch can be provided at a cost of £8.00 per person per day
*Special diet supplement £5 per person per day
Booking terms and conditions
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £20 per person per day is required to confirm a booking (eg. a three day booking would require a deposit of £60 per person – 3x£20), with the balance due four weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- Cancellation: If bookings are cancelled after full payment is made, we are unable to refund any balances. In this event, guests should refer to their own holiday insurance.
- If a holiday is cancelled by us for any reason, all payments already made will be refunded in full.
- The person making the booking is responsible for all communications regarding that booking, and for all payments due.
- Rooms are available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day on departure.
- For a group booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mark or Sandy on 01598 763505.
* Special Diets
Meals are cooked on a “dish of the day” basis, with everyone eating the same meal. Main courses are structured around meat or fish. Starters are generally vegetarian, although some include a fish element. Most dishes are served to the middle of the table for you to help yourself to what you want, in the portion size that suits you.
There is a surcharge of £5 per day for special diets requiring the purchase of extra ingredients, or the preparation and cooking of a separate dish. We have introduced this charge reluctantly because of an overwhelming increase in the number of special diets now requested.
NB: We can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets, not weight loss, combination, or preference diets.
Because of our limited storage and cooking facilities, we cannot guarantee to meet every specific request; that will depend on the numbers in the group and how many different requirements arise within that particular group. If you or any member of your group is on a special diet, or you are concerned about any aspect of the food arrangements, please speak to Sandy to check we can accommodate your requests before paying your deposit.
All special dietary information must be included on the booking form, in advance of your holiday. We cannot guarantee to accommodate last minute requests.
You are welcome to bring any special dietary products, and they may be stored in your room or in either of the two guest fridges (one in the house and one in the studio).